Thursday, April 17, 2008

Searching for wine on this site

If you are a regular visitor to this site you may have noticed a recent change (other than the update to my list of UK wine blogs). This latest addition can be found at the top right of the page.

I have mentioned AbleGrape.com on this site before a few times, but now I must really thank them for listening to customer feedback and offering an amazing service for wine bloggers. They are now offering a free 'widget' that allows you to search their database of wine related information straight from this, or any other, blog.

I should give the site a proper review, but that will have to wait. However, if you are looking for ANY wine related information, give it a try - whether just to see where your blog or wine appears in the results, or if you are doing research and studying, I really do recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice site. I always appreciate seeing the effort others have put into their blogs.